Friday, April 22, 2011

According to You, We're Having A...

Girl!!!!

The poll showed 50/50 split for a while, but just yesterday, the scales tipped toward a girl.  We'll hopefully know one week from today!

If it's a girl, I want one of these pettiskirts:

Totally impractical, but absolutely adorable. 

I would also do her hair in tiny pigtails like this:




My mom and I went shopping for some maternity clothes since my clothes are starting to get a bit tight.  The place we went had these 3rd trimester bellies you could wear under your clothes to help you make sure you get the right fit.  I COULD NOT believe how big your belly gets!  Here's a pic I had to take to show Harlan:




Happy Easter, everyone. 

Good Friday is a somber day, as we remember Christ's death.  One of the blogs I follow had a lot to say about this day:

 "Today we approach this cross unworthy and we grab onto the Saviors feet and we cling tight and we let this blood cover and pool and we remember the ugly stench of our sin and we believe that when He rises Sunday we will rise with Him, He will take us by the hands and pull us with Him yet again allowing us to rise into His glory."

Thank you, Jesus, that Sunday is coming.  

2 comments:

  1. Rachel,
    I love it and I love you and I love how absolutely beautiful you are in your God given pregnancy. You are going to be so tiny even in your 3rd trimester and you are so cute! I love it. We continue to pray for a healthy developing baby and that he/she will grow to love the Lord with all his/her heart, soul, mind, strength!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! You get a lot bigger than that, sister!

    ReplyDelete